Mark Chmura was a great Green Bay Packers tight end, but yesterday he made a comment on Jermichael Finley that shocked the media community.
“I will give you a little snibbet,” Chmura said (without identifying the dictionary in which he found the word “snibbet”). “I got a chance to talk to Jermichael Finley before the game, and I would bet my bottom dollar his career’s over. Over. He needs surgery, and it’s herniated in [the C3 and C4 vertebrae]. . . . I think it’s gonna be a Nick Collins deal. He’s definitely not gonna play in Green Bay, I’d put my house on that.” Nick Collins played safety for the Packers, suffered a herniated disc in his neck early in the 2011 season, and never played again, Chmura added that Finley said surgery is happening soon: “I believe he’s undergoing surgery on Thursday. . . . He literally could not move his neck.”
If Mark Chmura is right, the Packers will need to go out and sign a tight end or draft one.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 6 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 14 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 19 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 31 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 37 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro