Mark Chmura was a great Green Bay Packers tight end, but yesterday he made a comment on Jermichael Finley that shocked the media community.
“I will give you a little snibbet,” Chmura said (without identifying the dictionary in which he found the word “snibbet”). “I got a chance to talk to Jermichael Finley before the game, and I would bet my bottom dollar his career’s over. Over. He needs surgery, and it’s herniated in [the C3 and C4 vertebrae]. . . . I think it’s gonna be a Nick Collins deal. He’s definitely not gonna play in Green Bay, I’d put my house on that.” Nick Collins played safety for the Packers, suffered a herniated disc in his neck early in the 2011 season, and never played again, Chmura added that Finley said surgery is happening soon: “I believe he’s undergoing surgery on Thursday. . . . He literally could not move his neck.”
If Mark Chmura is right, the Packers will need to go out and sign a tight end or draft one.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: David Johnson Injury Update, When will he return from concussion protocol?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Ohio State game canceled tomorrow.....
about 52 mins ago