Jason Snelling was arrested by the Winder Police Department and charged with possession of marijuana and various traffic charges after a traffic stop.
At approximately 3:35 a.m., a black Lincoln Navigator driven by Snelling was observed unable to stay in its lane by a WPD officer on traffic patrol.
After initiating a traffic stop, the officer noticed “a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. Snelling told the officer he had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening and was coming from a friend’s home.
“I asked Mr. Snelling if there was any other marijuana in the vehicle, and he told me that there was a grinder in the center console of the vehicle and that it had a little bit of marijuana left in it,” the arresting officer wrote in his report. “… I searched the vehicle and located a metal grinder where Mr. Snelling had said it was.”
The Officers said that Snelling tried to put Marijuana in his mouth as well when the officers searched his car. The officers stated they noticed him moving his mouth, when he was order to open his mouth there was a green leafy substance.
Well it sounds like someone will be sitting down with Roger Goodell.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 38 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT