Jason Snelling was arrested by the Winder Police Department and charged with possession of marijuana and various traffic charges after a traffic stop.
At approximately 3:35 a.m., a black Lincoln Navigator driven by Snelling was observed unable to stay in its lane by a WPD officer on traffic patrol.
After initiating a traffic stop, the officer noticed “a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle. Snelling told the officer he had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening and was coming from a friend’s home.
“I asked Mr. Snelling if there was any other marijuana in the vehicle, and he told me that there was a grinder in the center console of the vehicle and that it had a little bit of marijuana left in it,” the arresting officer wrote in his report. “… I searched the vehicle and located a metal grinder where Mr. Snelling had said it was.”
The Officers said that Snelling tried to put Marijuana in his mouth as well when the officers searched his car. The officers stated they noticed him moving his mouth, when he was order to open his mouth there was a green leafy substance.
Well it sounds like someone will be sitting down with Roger Goodell.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Could undefeated Coastal Carolina end up playing undefeated BYU this week instead of Liberty?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:Bud Dupree Injury Update, Steelers star pass rusher likely tore his ACL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/bud-du…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 12 QB Index, Kendall Hinton’s gutsy performance makes the list, but where did he land?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: RaeQwon Greer, DB, Alfred University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/raeqwo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 2, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago