Wes Welker was trying to play it cool when he was asked about returning to play his former team, but we all know deep down inside he wants to tear it up against his former team.
“[I’m] definitely excited, big game, big matchup, great environment,’’ Welker said. “ … I love playing the game, especially in big atmospheres like this. I’m doing everything possible on my end to get an opportunity to play in it.’’
Welker’s teammates say, after the receiver’s somewhat messy departure from the Patriots — New England offered a two-year, $10 million deal as compared to the two-year, $12 million deal he signed in Denver — they believe he would love to have a big effort Sunday night in Gillette Stadium. When Broncos’ interim head coach Jack Del Rio was asked this week, he said; “He’s a competitive guy, so I’m sure he’s looking forward to playing with some of his former teammates.’’
I have a feeling that Wes Welker is going to try to make a statement against the Broncos, in his return to New England.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 17 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 27 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 37 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT