The numbers really speak for themselves. Eddie Lacy has run for 669 yards and four touchdowns this season, averaging 4.2 yards per carry. Of those 669 yards, 391 of them have come after contact, according to Pro Football Focus. Keep in mind that he’s only played in eight games, and that he left very early in the game against the Washington Redskins, so he’s played significant snaps in only seven.
While Lacy currently ranks eighth in the NFL in rushing, he also leads the league in rushing yards since the beginning of October. If he continued the pace over his last six games for an entire season, Lacy would put up around 1,648 yards and eight touchdowns, making him easily one of the best rookie running backs in quite some time.
Eddie Lacy was a great pick for the Packers, in my opinion there is no one even close to him on the offensive side of the ball. On defense Kiko Alonso of Buffalo continues to run away with that award.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone