The numbers really speak for themselves. Eddie Lacy has run for 669 yards and four touchdowns this season, averaging 4.2 yards per carry. Of those 669 yards, 391 of them have come after contact, according to Pro Football Focus. Keep in mind that he’s only played in eight games, and that he left very early in the game against the Washington Redskins, so he’s played significant snaps in only seven.
While Lacy currently ranks eighth in the NFL in rushing, he also leads the league in rushing yards since the beginning of October. If he continued the pace over his last six games for an entire season, Lacy would put up around 1,648 yards and eight touchdowns, making him easily one of the best rookie running backs in quite some time.
Eddie Lacy was a great pick for the Packers, in my opinion there is no one even close to him on the offensive side of the ball. On defense Kiko Alonso of Buffalo continues to run away with that award.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:These NFL fan bases need to relax it has only been two weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fan-ba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Corey Brown Jr., DT, Valdosta State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Deion Sanders sends out his first scholarship and it is to the best defensive tackle in the nation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago