Second-year offensive tackle Jonathan Martin most likely played his final down with the Miami Dolphins. That was the biggest takeaway from Saturday’s roster move by Miami that placed Martin on the non-football injury list without eligibility to return this season.
The Dolphins waited more than a month to see if there was even a slight chance Martin could play again after leaving the team last month due to harassment and bullying allegations involving teammate Richie Incognito. Saturday’s decision is proof that all hope was lost for Martin and the Dolphins in 2013. The Dolphins will probably move on without both Incognito and Martin, but it is looking more and more like Martin’s time in Miami is over.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 20 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 21 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Baron Davis’ Business Inside the Game Ignites NBA Wives Women’s Empowerment Summit, NBA and NFL Athletes, Entertain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/hidden… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7AwOtmRXD0
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro