Today the Detroit Lions made a move with Ziggy Ansah ailing with an ankle injury. The Lions signed former Murray State defensive end Austen Lane.
Lane, played three seasons in Jacksonville, to a one-year deal, according to Aaron Wilson of National Football Post.
Ansah missed practiced Tuesday and is apparently still hobbled by the injury he suffered in the Lions’ Week 8 win over the Cowboys. Without Ansah, the Lions would have only Willie Young, Israel Idonije and rookie Devin Taylor available for Sunday’s game in Chicago.
Lane is a very solid pass rusher that spent time in both Jacksonville and Kansas City.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago