Today the Detroit Lions made a move with Ziggy Ansah ailing with an ankle injury. The Lions signed former Murray State defensive end Austen Lane.
Lane, played three seasons in Jacksonville, to a one-year deal, according to Aaron Wilson of National Football Post.
Ansah missed practiced Tuesday and is apparently still hobbled by the injury he suffered in the Lions’ Week 8 win over the Cowboys. Without Ansah, the Lions would have only Willie Young, Israel Idonije and rookie Devin Taylor available for Sunday’s game in Chicago.
Lane is a very solid pass rusher that spent time in both Jacksonville and Kansas City.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 50 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT