Not just Michael Huff was in town Cowboys fans, it looks like he was one of 16 others.
In addition to Michael Huff, the Cowboys also worked out defensive backs Jordan Pugh, Nick Saenz, George Baker, T.J. Heath and Brandon Hughes. Pugh and Hughes were both former draft picks.
The Cowboys also worked out linemen on both sides of the ball, including offensive linemen Chris DeGeare, Brandon Keith, Ryan Miller, Eric Olsen, Wayne Tribue and John Wetzel. The defensive linemen workouts included Logan Harrell, Corvey Irvin, Ogemdi Nwagbuo and Torell Troup.
Troup and Irvin were former second and third round selections, respectively, while DeGeare, Keith, Miller and Olsen were also former draft picks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Michigan Football: Transfer Portal News: Alan Bowman to Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/alan-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. sentenced to 14 years in prison for raping five women including a homeless l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:323 NFL prospects invited to the 2021 NFL Scouting Combine | 13 Small Schoolers were invited to participate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago