Not just Michael Huff was in town Cowboys fans, it looks like he was one of 16 others.
In addition to Michael Huff, the Cowboys also worked out defensive backs Jordan Pugh, Nick Saenz, George Baker, T.J. Heath and Brandon Hughes. Pugh and Hughes were both former draft picks.
The Cowboys also worked out linemen on both sides of the ball, including offensive linemen Chris DeGeare, Brandon Keith, Ryan Miller, Eric Olsen, Wayne Tribue and John Wetzel. The defensive linemen workouts included Logan Harrell, Corvey Irvin, Ogemdi Nwagbuo and Torell Troup.
Troup and Irvin were former second and third round selections, respectively, while DeGeare, Keith, Miller and Olsen were also former draft picks.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/shane-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Aaron Watson Jr , CB, North Greenville University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom INterview youtu.be/YWr_pX6aROk
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago