Caesar Rayford was cut by the Dallas Cowboys today. The former Arena Football star was released.
The Cowboys sent a conditional 2015 draft pick to the Indianapolis Colts for Rayford, who had five sacks and 11 tackles in the preseason.
Rayford joined the Utah Blaze in 2010. In 2012, the Blaze’s defensive line was coined ” Sack Lake City” due to their tremendous amount of pressure and quarterback sacks. In a game against the Iowa Barnstormers the Blaze recorded a league record 11 sacks in one game.
@drocksthaparty: Caesar Rayford was waived today by Dallas Cowboys #NFL
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted Working on his Swing at TopGolf ift.tt/2NnCoDY
about 18 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nebraska Head Basketball Coach Tim Miles Isn't Worried at All About Being Fired "I'm Still a Millionaire" ift.tt/2GXRjTV
about 27 mins ago via IFTTT
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 47 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT