Sean Lee was supposed to miss several weeks with a hamstring injury, but now it seems as if Lee could be ready to return sooner rather than later.
Team owner Jerry Jones told KRLD-FM on Tuesday that Lee — whom he dubbed “Superman” — could return sooner than expected, per ESPNDallas.com’s Calvin Watkins.
Already a week into his rehab, Lee would be a welcomed sight for a Cowboys defense that bled a franchise-record 625 yards to New Orleans in the 49-17 drubbing.
If he is able to come back and get in the line-up, that would be huge boost for the Cowboys defense.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 31 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 32 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone