With the Green Bay Packers losing Jermichael Finley to a serious neck injury, there is already one player who is showing the team that he could be the man they need to fill the void moving forward. His name is Brandon Bostick and his teammates are already talking big about the former small school tight end from Newberry College.
“I think there’s a lot of potential there,” wide receiver James Jones said. “No. 1, he’s extremely fast for his position. He has great hands and if he can just get it in his mind that nobody can stop him, and go out there and play the way he plays at practice, he’s going to become a great player because he has all the tools.”
The Packers tight ends coach had similar thoughts.
“He’s made the most of his opportunities,” tight ends coach Jerry Fontenot said. “That’s a positive. We still have some things we’d like to clean up and improve, but he’s definitely taking a step in the right direction.”
Bostick has been very impressive and is a solid player, you have to love his chances of replacing Jermichael Finley. If he can come out and show his value over the next few weeks, he could be the future of the Packers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Eagles send a 2021 2nd round pick to the Patriots for CB Stephon Gilmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Cardinals are hosting LB Corey Nelson, LB Terrance Smith and LB Stephone Anthony for a workout
about 1 hour ago