Colin Kaepernick has been wishy washy this year at the quarterback position, but this week, he should progress a little better. His favorite 3rd down target will be back. What does this mean for Anquan Boldin owners in fantasy? We shall see, this week how up beat Crabtree is in his return. I highly doubt teams will be able to target in on Boldin as much with Crabtree on the opposite side. Kaepernick could ball out with Crabtree back, he honestly has not been getting too much support in the run game and will need to rely on his big receivers.
The 26-year-old Crabtree, the 10th overall pick in the 2009 draft, had career highs with 85 receptions for 1,105 yards and nine touchdowns for the NFC champions last season. He added 28 receptions for 285 yards and three touchdowns in the playoffs, including a score in the 49ers’ Super Bowl loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Crabtree also had five TDs and 30 catches on third-down plays last season — both stats among the top five in the NFL.
Kaepernick will need someone besides Vernon Davis and Anquan Boldin to step up, so adding Crabtree it should help. We will see come Sunday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/shaun-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9bhVwrvOn8
about 9 mins ago
- The NCAA Basketball Daily Dunk: Monday, November 30, 2020 ift.tt/39pRhCE
about 46 mins ago
- They are shooting for 6 pm but may not be able to get approval from NFL twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 56 mins ago
- Fantasy Duds: Week 12 NFL players that did not show up to play in Fantasy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/m3fU6K9mGK
about 59 mins ago
- Fantasy Studs: Week 12 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0BF5wyVTON
about 1 hour ago