Megatron is one of the best players and he usually only misses one practice a week, but something is strange this week. He has missed two consecutive days, which is not good for the Lions fans.
Johnson typically will miss one day of practice a week to help give his ailing knee some rest, but this is the first time in at least a couple of weeks he has missed two straight days of practice.
The seventh-year receiver from Georgia Tech has 53 catches for 904 yards and nine touchdowns this season. He was listed on Wednesday’s injury report, as he has been often this season when he has missed practices, with a knee injury.
If the Lions lose him for this week, that could be a monstrous loss. Especially with Nate Burleson not expected to play in Sunday’s game against the Steelers. Burleson has been practicing for the last week and feels fully recovered, but the Lions are going to play it safe.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 13 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 21 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 38 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro