Today the Buffalo Bills are scheduled to work out 6’6, 286 pound defensive lineman Daryell Walker.
Daryell played high school ball at Bethel High and is a very sokid pass rusher. After being used sparingly his first to seasons at Hampton, the big man tore it up his last two seasons.
He ended up getting signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent. He was released when the Eagles made their 53 man roster cuts. He will work put for Bills coaches tomorrow.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Did You See This:Could the Eagles replace Carson Wentz with NDSU QB Trey Lance? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/trey-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Duds: Week 2 NFL players that did not show up to play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8fBJMUHM2g
about 48 mins ago
- Browns working out DB Jeremiah Dinson, LB Austin Hall, DE/OLB Jalen Jelks, LB Vosean Joseph, DB Chris Miller, and DL E.J. Scott
about 49 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago