Kevin Vickerson is only 30 years old, but
the defensive tackle dislocated his hip against the Patriots and is expected to miss a minimum of six weeks, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Vickerson won’t require surgery, per the report, but his season could be over depending on how far Denver travels into the postseason.
It is not that often you hear about a player who dislocated a hip, that is something you see on a commercial. Vickerson will be missed. Von Miller and company are going to need to stand up.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ad7bsPCuRk
about 19 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3LwqE56p8J
about 50 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott says he is maturing off the field and then gets cuffed in Vegas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. wants Gerald McCoy to come to Cleveland nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/browns… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro