Kevin Vickerson is only 30 years old, but
the defensive tackle dislocated his hip against the Patriots and is expected to miss a minimum of six weeks, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Vickerson won’t require surgery, per the report, but his season could be over depending on how far Denver travels into the postseason.
It is not that often you hear about a player who dislocated a hip, that is something you see on a commercial. Vickerson will be missed. Von Miller and company are going to need to stand up.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 22 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 23 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 52 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 53 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago via Twitter Web Client