There is now a three-way tie atop the NFC North at 5-3 with Chicago, Green Bay and Detroit.
Marc Trestman dialed up a pretty wild during the teams final drive. That play was on a fourth-and-1 that Trestman went for at the Bears’ own 32-yard line. Matt Forte, who put together a big time run.
With the game on the line, the Bears ran an 80-yard drive down the Packers’ throat. It took up 8:58 of the fourth quarter and sealed the game.
That play call took major guts and the Bears team loved the play. Marc Trestman has this team playing extremely hard, and determined to win. Even with a high school football coach at quarterback.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 54 mins ago
- I would not be surprised if the Colts brought up a CB this week from their practice squad. Would make a ton of sen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- MLB DFS September 19: Late Night Value ift.tt/33MMXsR
about 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Bills are signing former Jets OC Jonotthan Harrison to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jonott… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago