The bad news is that Arian Foster will be out Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals. The worse news it that he possibly could need season-ending surgery on his ailing back.
@McClain_on_NFL: Arian Foster has a problem with a disc in his back. He’s hoping to get treatment from a specialist and avoid season-ending surgery.
@McClain_on_NFL: Foster’s disc injury might heal with treatment but also could require surgery. He wants to play.
@McClain_on_NFL: Foster had calf and back injuries in offseason, preseason. Hamstring and back injuries last 2 games.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/33ifw1C
about 35 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/giovan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ulTnhIDe2o
about 47 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KPkbAFRkx4
about 49 mins ago