Antrel Rolle has been a very vocal person since he has arrived for the New York Giants. Rolle is a very real person, and he is not afraid to tell how he feels. Well when he was asked about the Richie Incognito situation concerning Jonathan Martin, he basically told people that he Martin is soft and he needs to defend himself. I agree, when you are that big, you need to stick up for yourself.
“I think everything has its limits,” Rolle said. “So there’s no way that another man is going to make me pay for something that I choose not to pay for.
“So, Richie Incognito, is he wrong? Absolutely. But I think the other guy is just as much to blame. Hopefully he’s able to bounce back and recover from all that has happened and take awareness of, you know, man, you’re a grown-ass man. You need to stand up for yourself. Hazing is one thing. Bullying is another.”
What do you think? Was Jonathan Martin wrong for not defending himself?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tiki Barber agrees with the Giants trading Odell Beckham Jr. nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/odell-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 6 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Draymond Green’s Son Is No Longer Allowed to Watch the NBA After Developing This Bad Habit bit.ly/2X1MP3K
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- XFL Diamonds: Potential Prospects for the XFL 2020 – Defensive Front 7 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/xfl-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Constructive Dismissal Solicitor– Employment Law Compensation Claims bit.ly/30wtI3Z
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: James Robinson, RB, Illinois State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/james-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro