Aaron Rodgers told ESPN’s Bob Holtzman before Thursday’s game that he hopes to play on Dec. 8 against the Atlanta Falcons.
According to ESPN, Rodgers told Holtzman that he is not completely certain that his fractured collarbone, which has not been X-rayed recently, is completely healed. The former league MVP said he is concerned about his strength and flexibility and he thinks he will regain them in time to return against the Falcons.
Rodgers returned to practice this past Tuesday, just over three weeks after suffering the injury against the Chicago Bears. Rodgers said Thursday that he felt good following Tuesday’s practice, when he took part in individual drills.
Matt Flynn started at quarterback Thursday for the Packers (5-6-1), who were soundly trounced, 40-10.
Green Bay has now gone 0-4-1 in its last five games, using three different quarterbacks to replace Rodgers.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 9 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone