Aaron Rodgers told ESPN’s Bob Holtzman before Thursday’s game that he hopes to play on Dec. 8 against the Atlanta Falcons.
According to ESPN, Rodgers told Holtzman that he is not completely certain that his fractured collarbone, which has not been X-rayed recently, is completely healed. The former league MVP said he is concerned about his strength and flexibility and he thinks he will regain them in time to return against the Falcons.
Rodgers returned to practice this past Tuesday, just over three weeks after suffering the injury against the Chicago Bears. Rodgers said Thursday that he felt good following Tuesday’s practice, when he took part in individual drills.
Matt Flynn started at quarterback Thursday for the Packers (5-6-1), who were soundly trounced, 40-10.
Green Bay has now gone 0-4-1 in its last five games, using three different quarterbacks to replace Rodgers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dandre…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- To be in a pandemic this is amazing. My 401k has been killing it this year. This is amazing twitter.com/cnbcnow/status…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DeAngelo McMillian, DE, Shaw University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/deange… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago