NFL.com writer Michael Silver stated that the Tennessee Titans are desperately trying to move Kenny Britt. Whenever you think of desperate you think of all the bad things. Like picking up a girl at the club, when you are desperate they go from pretty to eehh. So when you are a desperate it usually does not turn out well. In this case Michael Silver is reporting the team is very desperate:
“If you have a 12-pack of Coke and athletic tape, you can have Kenny Britt. Nobody wants him.”
It’s no surprise that other teams aren’t taking the Britt bait. He’s been phased out of the offense more because of a litany of drops and penalties than a youth movement. Britt has been one of the least effective wide receivers in the NFL this season, but with a quarterback like Tom Brady who takes players with somewhat of talent and turns them into superstars, it is perfect. I don’t see how this trade cannot happen. I mean the guy played at RUTGERS? New England is like Rutgers 2, why not throw them a bone?
I have a feeling he can be had for a seventh round pick. I would drop that pick if I was in control of the Patriots moves. You have nothing to lose.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 13 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 21 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 26 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 38 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 44 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro