According to ESPN 1500 Twin Cities’ Judd Zulgad, Christian Ponder has a fractured rib near his heart. Judd makes it sound like it is really bad and he could miss more than just one week. Ponder will have another week to rest since they are on a bye now.
Earlier today, Fran Tarkenton said he thinks that Cassel should remain the starter. I have to agree with Tarkenton and now I love the decision. If Ponder does have a broken rib, he will not be healthy enough to play. He already plays like he is scared, I would hate to see how he acts favoring a broken bone.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Not many get a shot every year https://t.co/UCVDL7oGRx
about 17 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- San Francisco 49ers Schedule: Three biggest challenges in 2019 bit.ly/2IPqyQT
about 23 mins ago via IFTTT
- Buffalo Bills Offering Wedding at Halftime of Patriots Game bit.ly/2WWDXRn
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- ESPN Makes Statement on LaVar Ball Hitting on Molly Qerim on Live TV bit.ly/2x4mBlO
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT
- Cardinals Matt Carpenter Beats Extreme Shift with a Bunt for a Double bit.ly/2IRKCSP
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT