According to ESPN 1500 Twin Cities’ Judd Zulgad, Christian Ponder has a fractured rib near his heart. Judd makes it sound like it is really bad and he could miss more than just one week. Ponder will have another week to rest since they are on a bye now.
Earlier today, Fran Tarkenton said he thinks that Cassel should remain the starter. I have to agree with Tarkenton and now I love the decision. If Ponder does have a broken rib, he will not be healthy enough to play. He already plays like he is scared, I would hate to see how he acts favoring a broken bone.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- College Gridiron Showcase Director of Scouting Mike Rittelman sits down with Draft Diamonds nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/colleg…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Teddy came out that tent and was like this is the Falcons. We can still win, they always choke at the end of the game.
about 38 mins ago
- Let’s get you back fam! twitter.com/onemangang97/s…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julian Edelman injury update, How many weeks could Edelman miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago