Buffalo Bills at home are a very tough team. This week they will have a test, with the only undefeated team coming into town. The Kansas City Chiefs who are now 8-0 will be coming to Orchard Park to play in a jam packed sold out Ralph Wilson Stadium. The Kansas City Chiefs have not allowed more than 17 points per game while the Buffalo Bills are scoring 17 plus points a game. Buffalo has a banged up QB in Thad Lewis, and CJ Spiller is coming off an injury. If the Bills can establish a running game early, the Kansas City Chiefs might be playing from behind. They’ve never been put in that situation this year. The team will need to rely on Alex Smith’s dink and dunk passes. If that’s the case they might they might end up getting beat In Buffalo.
The Houston Texans will be playing in Reliant Stadium this week, on national television against the Indianapolis Colts. The Houston Texans defense has never failed on the team. The Indianapolis Colts however will be without Reggie Wayne which would be the first time the Andrew look really has no number one receiver. The Colts will need to rely on the running game as well as TY Hilton. I believe that if Arian Foster doesn’t fact come back the Texans can win.
This week the Washington Redskins will face the San Diego Chargers in Washington. The San Diego Chargers will have to fly into Dulles Airport and get use to the time zones. The San Diego Chargers defense and offense of been outstanding this year but they will have to face the Washington Redskins offense that is 6th overall. That time difference is going to hurt the Chargers . They play at 1 p.m. Eastern time. I think RG3 and company get a win at home.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Ravens TE Mark Andrews has had no negative consequences when dealing with COVID-19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Justin Herbert is pulling away with Offensive Rookie of the Year nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/justin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago