According to TMZ Joseph Patterson the man who allegedly beat Adrian Peterson’s 2-year-old son to death has just been released from jail.
27-year-old Joseph Patterson was released from Minnehaha County Jail in South Dakota this morning after posting $750,000 bond. Yesterday the bond was lowered to 1 million dollars after Patterson plead not guilty.
That basicaly means that Joseph Patterson paid at least 75,000 dollars to get out of jail. That is quite a bit of money/colateral to get out of jail. He better hope AP doesn’t get his hands on him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ohio/
about 39 mins ago
- Half horse half goat twitter.com/rexchapman/sta…
about 43 mins ago
- Damn twitter.com/thenbacentral/…
about 45 mins ago
- Reaction: Celtics vs. Heat Game 3 ift.tt/2ZPogus
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago