J.J. Watt is one of my favorite players because the guy wants to win. He is hungry, and he is saying all the right things. When the media approached him and wanted to know a few answers, he went on a little rant, and I honestly cannot blame him.
“Our fans don’t want to hear about how we’re going to fix it,” Watt said. “They don’t want to hear me stand up here and tell them anything. They don’t want to hear the words I have to say, they just want to see results. I fully understand that. All I can do is go to work. All we can do as a team is go to work. That’s what we’re going to do. Words don’t win games, work does. I’ll be on the practice field working. Watching the film, working. That’s all I can do, that’s all we can do as a team.
“Apologize for the concise statement and the lack of answering questions but that’s all I can do. Honestly. I don’t have words for y’all. Just work. I’m just going to work. Like I said, fans want results. That’s what I’m going to try to give them. Hopefully I answer all your questions with my play on the field. If there’s any further questions I’ll see y’all Sunday after the game.”
The quarterback play in Houston has been a huge problem this year, the Texans defense is still holding up but they are racking up injuries as well. I love Watt’s response because to be honest, they can still turn things around, but will they?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Week 8 Jets Injury Update ift.tt/2HGV7va
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago