Terrelle Pryor is symptom-free and will start Sunday night’s Week 5 game against the Chargers. I am exited for Pryor, because he has been pretty surprising this year. Pryor will lead the Raiders into their 11:35 game against the Chargers which will be aired on the NFL Network.
Pryor has been putting up at least 18 points a week in Fantasy. If you need a fantasy quarterback because of injuries or bye week, Pryor is a very good stop gap quarterback.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/kaleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Model Rhiannon Darney is a Giants Fan, Eli Manning’s The ‘Most Important Giant Ever’ & Does AB Really Want to Be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gFXSvbi6Qb
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3D2cPmPLNV
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro