Honestly what else can happen to the Bucs? Today they lost Mike Williams, which is a huge blow.
Wide receiver Mike Williams told The Tampa Tribune on Friday he has a torn hamstring.
The news comes on the same day the Tampa Bay Times reported the Bucs were concerned about Williams’ health and had questions whether he could continue playing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Remember the Rogers Centre twitter.com/CFL_News/statu…
about 10 mins ago
- Close Contact tracing....... twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 11 mins ago
- I talked to several scouts who said @Bigdawgchris1 right now is the second-best offensive tackle in the NFL Draft b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- We checked out former Florida State tight end @T_mckitty and wrote up this piece. Find out more about the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Check out our latest story on @race_ya_boyz the @LSUfootball rising star. I wish they would get him the ball more,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago