Big Ben and company have to be happy about this situation. They have been pretty bad this season, going 0-4 to start the season. The Steelers will face a very hungry New York Jets team, but they could be playing them without their best cornerback.
Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie injured a knee during practice, and his status for New York’s game against Pittsburgh on Sunday is uncertain. Cromartie, the team’s top cornerback, went down Thursday during the portion of practice the media are not permitted to watch. He was listed on the team’s injury list as limited with hip and knee ailments after participating fully Wednesday — with just the hip mentioned on the report.
According to ESPN/New York, Cromartie needed an MRI. If he cannot go that would be a huge blow to the Jets secondary. I would expect Big Ben to go after that hole immediately. If they can get Antonio Brown matched up against Kyle Wilson it could be a long day for the Jets.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dandre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DeAngelo McMillian, DE, Shaw University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/deange… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago