Big Ben and company have to be happy about this situation. They have been pretty bad this season, going 0-4 to start the season. The Steelers will face a very hungry New York Jets team, but they could be playing them without their best cornerback.
Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie injured a knee during practice, and his status for New York’s game against Pittsburgh on Sunday is uncertain. Cromartie, the team’s top cornerback, went down Thursday during the portion of practice the media are not permitted to watch. He was listed on the team’s injury list as limited with hip and knee ailments after participating fully Wednesday — with just the hip mentioned on the report.
According to ESPN/New York, Cromartie needed an MRI. If he cannot go that would be a huge blow to the Jets secondary. I would expect Big Ben to go after that hole immediately. If they can get Antonio Brown matched up against Kyle Wilson it could be a long day for the Jets.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone