Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks is never one to hold back his words, I mean the guy has tons of things to say. Just ask Darrelle Revis!! Well after a huge win last night, the trash talker went on saying there is not a better secondary in the NFL than the Seahawks. To be honest, I have to agree with him, Kam Chancellor, Brandon Browner, and Earl Thomas are all studs. I think anyone of them could start for a team and play at a high level, no matter where in the NFL.
“I think we’re the best in the game,” Sherman said. “We’ve got the best free safety in the game, probably the best left corner, best right corner — we don’t switch sides, so we can’t be like other guys who switch sides and do all that. But we can be the best right corner, best left corner, best strong safety in the game.”
Some hate Sherman, but I love the guy, he is a smart ass, but I love it. He talks the talk, but boy does he walk the walk.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 35 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 48 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT