Today Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll told reporters that wide receiver Percy Harvin began running last week and will return to Seattle to continue his rehab this week. His timetable to return remains unclear, but could be sooner rather than later.
The Hawks have been waiting for their star acquiston to take the field. When Harvin is good to go and healthy the team could be scary good.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Last Chance:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cow1x06WB8
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago