Robert Griffin III injured his left knee which is not the knee that kept him out the past 10 months. He was leveled in the pocket by Broncos’ defensive lineman, Terrance Knighton.
Griffin threw the ball as he was hit, and the pass was picked off by Rahim Moore, but with the Broncos already up 38-21, that was the least of the Redskins’ worries.
Griffin refused medical treatment and went to the sidelines. He ended up on the doctors table. This is not looking good, it might be Kirk Cousins time.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Head Coach Rankings After Six Weeks of NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/head-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4Sk2d8FsBw
about 19 mins ago
- Did You See This:Best surprising draft picks of the past decade nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/surpri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MZ4O5hijp5
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:Son and Father shot at a Youth Football game in Florida, Father’s dead nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/youth-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Small School Prospect Rankings with over 1000 Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Big Board | Top 100 | NFL Draft Diamonds nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2021-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FZG7RDjuK6
about 41 mins ago