When you play at Stanford, you expect the players to be able to communicate with the upper echelon. Well today Andrew Luck and Richard Sherman were show boating when talking about one another.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck, Sherman’s teammate at Stanford, referred to Sherman as “vociferous,” meaning someone who expresses feelings or opinions in a loud or forceful manner.
Sherman responded to Luck:
“He’s an incredibly perspicacious guy,” Sherman said, using a word that means having an ability to notice and understand things that are difficult or not obvious
Both of these are great players, and will face one another this Sunday, there is no bad blood but it will be a great match-up.
“He looked like he wanted to show some extensive vocabulary,” Sherman said. “I wanted to get in there with him. Me and Drew might have a conversation or two, but nothing bad,” Sherman said. “There’s no bad blood between us. That’s my guy.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tyreek Hill: Guilty until proven innocent? ift.tt/2M8kJBg
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 56 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 60 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro