Bud Adams was the owner of the Tennessee Titans, a National Football League franchise. He was instrumental in the founding and establishment of the former American Football League. Adams became a charter AFL owner with the establishment of the Titans franchise, which was originally known as the Houston Oilers. He is the senior owner (by time) with his team in the National Football League, a few months ahead of Buffalo Bills‘ owner Ralph Wilson.
We will keep you updated but as of right now this would be a huge loss to football a few days after losing Bum Phillips.
@BrentZwerneman: Bud Adams has passed away in Houston, a source has told me.
@BrentZwerneman: All early indications are that Bud Adams’ death is of natural causes, source said. Also stressed ‘early indications.’
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- How does Olofsson only have a few thousand followers? twitter.com/buffalosabres/…
about 20 mins ago
- Rip off! And they stand behind that cuties series. I canceled my subscription. Period, bunch of creeps. twitter.com/cnbc/status/13…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NGNZnwLdYI
about 31 mins ago