Aaron Rodgers was upset by a hit that sidelined his star receiver Randall Cobb. That hit was considered a low blow by Rodgers, but when the media asked head coach John Harbaugh he said Rodgers’ complaints are “pretty hard for me to understand.” Harbaugh noted that Cobb caught the ball over the middle and Elam was just doing his job by taking Cobb down.
“Aaron made a good, quick throw in there and Matt is doing the best he can to try to stop that play. So I have no idea what he’s talking about,” Harbaugh said.
I see Harbaugh’s point, because it is getting harder to make a play in the NFL because anything that you do, and anything above the waist, is considered a fine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 30, 2020|Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Marvin, OT, Stonehill College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/matthe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers legend Herb Adderley passes away at the age of 81 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/herb-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Allen Lazard injury update, How long could he miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/allen-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, How bad is the star WR’s foot injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago