If you need a fantasy running back, one guy you would want to pick up is Zac Stacy. Stash him on your roster, because if this kid is given the chance he is going to take over for the Rams. The Rams have not had great play from any of their backs, and are currently down to Bennie Cunningham and the former Vandy standout Stacy.
Stacy is a bigger back, with great moves. He is hard to bring down and reminds me a lot of Alfred Morris. The Rams have been relying too much on Sam Bradford, and will need a run game to help loosen up the defenses on them. Teams are making the Rams one dimensional and that is why they are losing. They could have made the Cowboys game closer but couldn’t get the yards on rush plays.
I think Zac Stacy is a guy that will come in and move the chains ala Steven Jackson. Listen Rams fans, this kid has been better than Isaiah Pead and Daryl Richardson, I don’t know what Jeff Fisher is doing. If he starts him, they will win.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tyreek Hill: Guilty until proven innocent? ift.tt/2M8kJBg
about 12 mins ago via IFTTT
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 57 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro