Today when the Oakland Raiders entered practice they were excited to see their starting center Stefen Wisniewski returned back at practice for the first time since he sprained his right knee against Washington on Sept. 29.
Wisniewski was limited in practice, but coach Dennis Allen was optimistic Wisniewski could play Sunday against Pittsburgh and give the O-line a lift, both physically and mentally.
“I think that’s huge,” Allen said. “I think what he means to our offensive line, the type of player he is, his intelligence level, helps us with a lot of the communication, not only in protective schemes, but also in the run game. Communication is going to be critical against this defense and making sure we can identify where the rushers are coming from. Wiz has done a great job of that for us all year long, so it’s good to have him back out there.”
I know Terrelle Pryor is excited to finally have hos anchor back. That will be huge for the Raiders.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 39 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 48 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 59 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT