Phil Emery and the Bears were quiet as the NFL trading deadline passed on Tuesday, but help could be on the way in the form of a four-time Pro Bowler.
On Thursday morning, the Bears brought in former Cowboys defensive tackle Jay Ratliff in for a workout at Halas Hall according to a report.
The Cowboys released Ratliff earlier this month with the belief that he would be out for the season rehabbing a sports hernia injury which he suffered Week 11 in 2012.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Klay Thompson and Girlfriend Laura Harrier are Off to Cabo bit.ly/2SHcOPW
about 33 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Robbie Grimsley, S, North Dakota State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Caleb Harris, OT, North Greenville University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Charbel Dabire, DL, Wagner College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/charbe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jarell Addo @UMassAthletics DB training with my boy Sean Smith. This is a 45 inch vertical.His broad jump was 11… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone