Right when you think it cannot get any worse, it does,.
The New York Giants have been plagued by injuries this year bad. Thank the big man that Brandon Jacobs looked good last night, because now there is news that Da’Rel Scott will miss several weeks with a hamstring injury.
@RapSheet: More injuries at RB for #Giants: Da’Rel Scott suffered a strained hamstring on Thursday. Per agent Chitta Mallik, should be out a few weeks
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cow1x06WB8
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago