According to a report from the San Jose Mercury News, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Pryor turned down an opportunity to be selected by his hometown Pittsburgh Steelers and head coach Mike Tomlin in the 2011 NFL supplemental draft.
“(Tomlin) said, ‘Hey, I’ll draft you if you want to play here,’” Pryor said. “But he gave me a story about when he was down in Tampa Bay, about a quarterback (Shaun King) that was there, and he ended up being in the same hometown. It was just hard for him; he ended up cutting out because of all the distractions. I had to say no because, at a young age, I didn’t want to be near home and have distractions around me.”
Could you imagone if that had happened? Would Pryot be pushing Big ben for playing time? Would he had been the started this week against the Raiders?
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 19 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 29 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 40 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 52 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT