According to FOX Sports 1 Seahawks WR Percy Harvin was on track to return against the Rams on Monday night until his surgically repaired hip “flared up” in practice last Thursday.
“We want to make sure we don’t go too far too fast,” Carroll said. “We’re looking for the long haul in his recovery. We want to make sure we manage our way through that. We’re being very careful. He didn’t do a whole lot last week. He did very little. It seems like it’s best to keep him in that mode a little longer.”
This could be a huge loss for the Seahawks especially with Sidney Rice going on the injured reserve. The Seattle Seahawks are going to have to rely on Fort Valley State’s Ricardo Lockette to pick up the slack.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 33 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 54 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT