The Seattle Seahawks could get back a very big part of their offense this week against the Arizona Cardinals.
Head coach Pete Carroll said Monday that wide receiver Percy Harvin’s return from hip surgery is right around corner.
“He really ran well last week and ran well in pregame, I don’t know if you guys saw that,” Carroll said, via KIRO-AM. “He’s fast and moving at a good clip. … He’s getting really close. I know he’s wanting to do it, so we’ll see where it is. Very, very encouraged by what he’s doing right now, and everybody should be very hopeful that it’s not too far off now.”
If the Seahawks do in fact get Harvin back, expect a huge win.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:Michigan Football: Transfer Portal News: Alan Bowman to Michigan nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/alan-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for March 3, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ex-NFL player Kellen Winslow Jr. sentenced to 14 years in prison for raping five women including a homeless l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:323 NFL prospects invited to the 2021 NFL Scouting Combine | 13 Small Schoolers were invited to participate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago