The Seattle Seahawks could get back a very big part of their offense this week against the Arizona Cardinals.
Head coach Pete Carroll said Monday that wide receiver Percy Harvin’s return from hip surgery is right around corner.
“He really ran well last week and ran well in pregame, I don’t know if you guys saw that,” Carroll said, via KIRO-AM. “He’s fast and moving at a good clip. … He’s getting really close. I know he’s wanting to do it, so we’ll see where it is. Very, very encouraged by what he’s doing right now, and everybody should be very hopeful that it’s not too far off now.”
If the Seahawks do in fact get Harvin back, expect a huge win.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shane Solberg, WR, Northwestern College (Iowa)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:5 Upcoming 2021 Free Agents That Need to Prove Their Worth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/free-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cow1x06WB8
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 20, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aaron Watson, CB, North Greenville University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kentavious Thomas, RB, Fort Valley State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago