The Seattle Seahawks could get back a very big part of their offense this week against the Arizona Cardinals.
Head coach Pete Carroll said Monday that wide receiver Percy Harvin’s return from hip surgery is right around corner.
“He really ran well last week and ran well in pregame, I don’t know if you guys saw that,” Carroll said, via KIRO-AM. “He’s fast and moving at a good clip. … He’s getting really close. I know he’s wanting to do it, so we’ll see where it is. Very, very encouraged by what he’s doing right now, and everybody should be very hopeful that it’s not too far off now.”
If the Seahawks do in fact get Harvin back, expect a huge win.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 18 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Imagine Gerald McCoy on the Rams? Replacing Suh with McCoy?
about 26 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gSOVtnJiNH
about 30 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Jets Reportedly Not Interested in Peyton Manning for Vacant GM Job bit.ly/2QeGLm6
about 43 mins ago via IFTTT
- Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5WDcYFysfE
about 49 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro