Casey Hayward is probably one of the best up coming stars at the defensive back position. In his rookie year Hayward was an animal, flying over the field and making amazing plays on the ball. Well this week against the Baltimore Ravens, the Packers are going to need another player to step up because they will be without Hayward.
Hayward originally pulled his hamstring during a pre-training camp workout. He returned midway through camp but was reinjured in the Aug. 23 preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks.
This will be a loss, but Hayward should be ready to go for the next game.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 21 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 30 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 41 mins ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:3 Reasons why you should want the AAF to be successful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-su… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/fMeC27ztyX
about 53 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Space Jam 2 Starring LeBron James and Bugs Bunny Gets a Release Date ift.tt/2VcCWis
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT