Both David Nelson and Pac-Man Jones had quite the game jawing at one another in the blowout Bengals win. I am sure their were quite a bit of emotions brewing, but I thought Pac-Man was stronger than that, I mean he did punch a chick in the head for throwing a drink on him.
Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reported Monday that a source told the newspaper that Jones threatened Nelson with payback for what the defender considered to be dirty play.
“I’m going to find out where you live and come and get you,” Jones told Nelson, per the source.
Well on the Cincinnati Bengals.com website, Pac-Man wanted to make sure he told on Nelson to the NFL:
“(Nelson) was playing dirty,” Jones told the team’s official website. “He cut me like four times after the play. Thank God I took my medicine today — I guess — and I didn’t go off. Hopefully, he’ll get fined. At least three fines. There were three real cheap shots after the play.”
I think that is some lame stuff, you hope a person get’s fined because he ate you up for 8 receptions and 80 yards? I don’t get it, I think you should be happy you won the game and shut up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:The Best Player Available Podcast w/ Neil Stratton and former Titans scouting director Blake Beddingfield… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:5 NFL Free Agents You Should Look Forward To In 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-fr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5fCt6v1Gzd
about 2 hours ago
- Three times a week twitter.com/kyleauffray/st…
about 3 hours ago
- 15 year old high school football player Daylon Burnett died after school shooting in Arkansas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago