Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was found not guilty on Tuesday of an assault charge accusing him of punching a woman in the head at a nightclub.
Pac Man was facing up to six monghs in jail and a hefty fine.
Jones was accused of hitting Shannon Wesley outside a downtown Cincinnati nightclub and was arrested in June. He had pleaded not guilty and was released on his own recognizance.
This is good news for Pac, but I just want to know how he was able to get out of this? I saw the video, he obviously put his hand on the lady. Even though, it was after she threw something on him. Still not good, you should never touch a female.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ad7bsPCuRk
about 11 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Three players the Buccaneers could trade for to replace Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/buccan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3LwqE56p8J
about 43 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott says he is maturing off the field and then gets cuffed in Vegas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. wants Gerald McCoy to come to Cleveland nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/browns… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro