Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was found not guilty on Tuesday of an assault charge accusing him of punching a woman in the head at a nightclub.
Pac Man was facing up to six monghs in jail and a hefty fine.
Jones was accused of hitting Shannon Wesley outside a downtown Cincinnati nightclub and was arrested in June. He had pleaded not guilty and was released on his own recognizance.
This is good news for Pac, but I just want to know how he was able to get out of this? I saw the video, he obviously put his hand on the lady. Even though, it was after she threw something on him. Still not good, you should never touch a female.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3uEcqRPmZA
about 24 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/kaleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Model Rhiannon Darney is a Giants Fan, Eli Manning’s The ‘Most Important Giant Ever’ & Does AB Really Want to Be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gFXSvbi6Qb
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro