Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones was found not guilty on Tuesday of an assault charge accusing him of punching a woman in the head at a nightclub.
Pac Man was facing up to six monghs in jail and a hefty fine.
Jones was accused of hitting Shannon Wesley outside a downtown Cincinnati nightclub and was arrested in June. He had pleaded not guilty and was released on his own recognizance.
This is good news for Pac, but I just want to know how he was able to get out of this? I saw the video, he obviously put his hand on the lady. Even though, it was after she threw something on him. Still not good, you should never touch a female.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Tyson! twitter.com/PFF_AAF/status…
about 19 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I know one thing, I would not be near him twitter.com/apiecebyguy/st…
about 20 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for February 21st, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XGOdl8A21o
about 49 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bills trade down from 9 to 15 pick up a 1st rounder next year and a first this year, then draft Greedy Williams twitter.com/TwitterSports/…
about 50 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Five hidden gems in the 2019 NFL Draft - @Chobani84 @AboveQuis @SidFor6 @BradMayesQB_4 were all mentioned by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Twitter Web Client