First off many know I am a Federal Enployee and while I have been going to work for free this entire week, my president has something else on his mind rather than my family. What is it? The Redskins team name.
Obama, in an interview with The Associated Press, said team names such as the Redskins offend “a sizable group of people.” He said that while fans get attached to the names, nostalgia may not be a good enough reason to keep them in place.
“I don’t know whether our attachment to a particular name should override the real legitimate concerns that people have about these things,” he said in the interview, which was conducted Friday.
I personally don’t care what their name is, I am more worried about eating. I hope Obama wakes up and starts thinking about my needs as a worker rather than a team name that has been set in stone since before him and I were born.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for February 26, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Transfer Portal: Syracuse Football | Garrett Shrader Film Break Down nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/garret… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Big Board 2.0: Top 480 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft presented by Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:Oregon High School broken-hearted after star football prospect Ezekiel Crowder’s suicide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago