The Raiders began practice Monday with several non starters playing with the first team.
Backups Lamar Mady and Matt McCants are once again working with the first team for the Raiders (2-4) and right guard Mike Brisiel was back at center after playing there for the first time ever in an NFL game in the 24-7 loss to the Chiefs.
Coach Dennis Allen said it’s too soon to know whether center Stefen Wisniewski, right tackle Tony Pashos or guard/center Andre Gurode will be healthy enough to play Sunday against Pittsburgh.
“I’m hopeful we’ll have more guys back, but I won’t know until Wednesday,” Allen said.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted Working on his Swing at TopGolf ift.tt/2NnCoDY
about 15 mins ago via IFTTT
- Nebraska Head Basketball Coach Tim Miles Isn't Worried at All About Being Fired "I'm Still a Millionaire" ift.tt/2GXRjTV
about 25 mins ago via IFTTT
- Le'Veon Bell's Trainer Denies Report Of Massive Weight Gain ift.tt/2Xbz4A6
about 45 mins ago via IFTTT
- James Harden Says 'Arrogant' Ref Scott Foster Shouldn't Ref Their Games ift.tt/2U3qbXs
about 55 mins ago via IFTTT
- Tristan Thompson Used His Other Baby Mama's Place as a Crash Pad ift.tt/2SRRpDQ
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT