During mid-way point of the NFL season, I thought I would list my favorite 10 prospects of the 2014 NFL Draft. This is based off of games, I have watched, I hope you like it, if you disagree feel free to comment.
1st – Marcus Mariota – QB – Oregon – Mariota is an extremely talented quarterback that has great arm strength and is a very athletic kid that will burn up the track on the forty yard dash. NFL teams are going to be intrigued by his skills, as of right now he is my favorite prospect.
2nd – Jadeveon Clowney – DE/OLB -South Carolina – This kid’s nickname should be freak nasty. When he is playing he is hard to block. I hate when he sits out he upsets me, but he has stupid talent.
3rd – Teddy Bridgewater – QB – Louisville – Teddy is a good quarterback but I think some people overhyped him this year. He has a good arm, but still struggles against sorry competition. He might be a teams savior but he is not my top QB selection.
4th – Anthony Barr – DE/OLB – UCLA – This kid is a freak athlete, and is a very sound tackler. He understands his job and grades out very well. I love his technique, he will be a steal for a team.
5th – Taylor Lewan – OT – Michigan – This kid is an animal, I have him slightly edged over Jake Matthews. Lewan seems like my kind of lineman, an aggressive meat head. I respect that.
6th – Khalil Mack – OLB – Buffalo – Mack is the best pass rusher in college football. He is on a small MAC school but he is a freak. I am from Buffalo and cheer for the Bulls but that is not why he is on my list. He is on my list because he is an animal.
7th – Jake Matthews – OT – Texas A&M – This kid’s pedigree makes me love him. He grew up learing technique from one of the greatest to ever play the game. He is a very solid player.
8th – Sammy Watkins – WR – Clemson – I am a huge fan of this kid, he is a gamebreaker. He has crazy speed, great hands and can be a top talent in the NFL. He holds the top wide out spot by the hair of his chinny chin chin.
9th – Mike Evans – WR – Texas A&M – This kid is big, he is a wide out but reminds me a lot of Gronkowski. If a team gets this kid they could line him up at tight end and create a ton of mismatches.
10th – Louis Nix – DT – Notre Dame – I really like this kid. He is huge and has a motor. Many have him in the top 20 but these types of players are hard to come by. It’s not every year you can get a premier nose tackle in the top 10. This kid is special, I think he goes top 10.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jake Wood, WR, Nichols College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/jake-w… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bQXkXiuJOk
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- One trade I could see happening is Vernon Hargreaves to the Cardinals for Robert Nkemdiche. Arians and Keim have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- I need yall to do me a favor and go follow my boys on IG! They are amazing and will be helping Draft Diamonds with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nrtTwnHprG
about 56 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro