The New York Giants working out former University of Louisville running back Jeremy Wright today. Jeremy will be working out with several others according to the Star Ledger.
Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger reported Monday evening that former Giants running back Danny Ware would stage a tryout with the team on Tuesday, according to the player’s agent. Former Browns and Buccaneers bruiser Peyton Hillis also will work out for Big Blue, a source told the newspaper.
The Giants need a running back to fill in for David Wilson. I would be surprised to see them sign a bigger back, I would think a dcat back or change of pace back is needed.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kaleb Fossum, WR, University of Nevada, Reno nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/kaleb-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Diamond Talk: Isiah Swann, DB, Dartmouth | Big Green’s Bright Spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/isiah-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Model Rhiannon Darney is a Giants Fan, Eli Manning’s The ‘Most Important Giant Ever’ & Does AB Really Want to Be a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for August 19, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gFXSvbi6Qb
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Players Who Retired Too Early nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/retire… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/3D2cPmPLNV
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro