Today the NFL fined the Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh $31,500, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.
Prior to the fine being reported, Suh told several media outlets that he is being targeted by the NFL.
“There’s always going to be a microscope on me, no matter where it is, from outside media, from the NFL to little kids to everybody,” Suh said, per the Detroit Free Press.
Suh has already been fined 131,500 dollars this year. That number is crazy, especially when you look at the plays. I understand the 100,00o dollar fine, but this fine was horrible.
The refs watching the game did not even call a penalty on the play. After watching the play it was a horrible call. I don’t care, it was wrong. Suh needs to get an attorney and sue the NFL since it is a corporation. He is being retaliated against by a company and it is costing him tons of money. I am pretty sure Suh would have a great case, because the NFL is definitely targeting NFL.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fan Controlled Football Prospect Interview: Darryl Virgies, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/darryl… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CfCMhgDe2h
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Let's please spread the word. Louis Nix III the former Notre Dame defensive tackle and the Houston Texans draft pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Former Chicago Bears football player arrested in Oklahoma for reportedly human trafficking nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/human-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago