Nate Burleson is sporting a Kevlar protective sleeve on his left forearm to protect his healing bones, then you know the Detroit Lions wide receiver is ready to start playing again.
Yesterday Nate was asked whether or not a return following the bye, when the Lions travel to Chicago to face the Bears on Nov. 10, was realistic, he appeared positive about that.
I would say so,” Burleson said. “Like I said, I wanted to play last week, want to play this week and want to play the Cowboys game. If it was up to me, I would love to come back for the Cowboys game. I just don’t know if I can. It’s really up to the doctors. I really hate saying that because most injuries I can tough out and they don’t have any choice but to put me on the field. When dealing with this bone, I have to be smart.”
If you remember last month Burleson was in a car accident, after trying to catch his Pizza falling off the seat. To be honest Burleson better hurry up, because Kris Durham is starting to shine in games.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Josh Gordon is back!! He signed with Fan Controlled Football League to play with Johnny Football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamond Free Agent Interview: Ryan Mueller, Pass Rusher nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ryan-m… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- It is between the Bills and Packers twitter.com/jjwatt/status/…
about 59 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III was found dead at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Former Texans draft pick Louis Nix III has passed away at the age of 29 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/breaki…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago