Morris Claiborne was horrible this week against the San Diego Chargers and it cost his his starting job. Well in an interview with ESPN Dallas, Claiborne played the blame game. Claiborne made Phillip Rivers look like a hero on Sunday.
“They made plays when they needed it. I feel my confidence level is high but not where it needs to be. We are not in a man coverage anymore. The zone is new to everybody.”
“There is still in transition, when we were in press they only had one ball on me.” Claiborne added
“I feel as the game goes on, your confidence level can grow, it takes just one play to gain that confidence back.”
The Dallas Cowboys gave up a second rounder to move up to get Mo, but this pick will pan out. Cowboys fans need to be patient, but Claiborne needs to be careful what he says.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Denver Broncos Fantasy Football Preview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/denver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PNGunLepjS
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Chandler Zavala, OL, Fairmont State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/that-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- That is why the minority owners want out.....
about 55 mins ago
- This Redskins news could get really ugly
about 56 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Landon Lenoir, WR, Southern Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/landon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago