Louis Delmas is a Florida Boy, so when you hear alligator you should be surprised. Well after several years of owning a pet alligator named Mojo that lived in his basement, he had to give it up according to the Detroit News.
The alligator was 6 feet long, which was too big to stay in 6-by-6-foot tank in Delmas’ basement, so Delmas traded his alligator for a 6’2 wide receiver named Kevin Ogletree. Ogletree has been Delma’s roommate since joining the Lions, but he wanted to make sure that the alligator was gone before he moved into the house.
“I told him I couldn’t stay there with the gator there,” Ogletree said. “He had to make some adjustments for the New York City kid.”
Now, Mojo, Delmas’ first love lives at Allen Park Critter Shop and is one of the shop’s most-popular displays, manager Jeremiah Combs said.
What do you think was it a fair exchange? The Lions sure do love the way Ogletree has played, and I cannot blame them.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2020 NFL Expert Picks: Week 7 ift.tt/3mdddUA
about 6 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/3mfZnkz
about 6 mins ago
- Predicting a Trade: Bills send a 4th round pick to the Chargers for DE Melvin Ingram nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/melvin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Predicting a Trade: Indianapolis Colts send a 1st round pick to the Jets for Sam Darnold nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/sam-da…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Predicting a Trade: Baltimore Ravens trade a 2nd round pick for Julio Jones nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago